Earlier this week S.B.G. got her first taste of "real food." I commented that she didn't sleep any better, debunking the theory that rice cereal = sleeping better. That theory continued to be busted as the week continued. Not that she slept horribly, there just wasn't a drastic improvement.
Until last night.
Yesterday, we increased her cereal intake to twice a day (breakfast & dinner) and she went down at 7:00pm. She didn't wake up until (wait for it) 3:30am!! After a quick feed, she went immediately back to sleep and didn't wake until 9:00am.
Whaaa??? I'm still in shock. Miller & I are fully prepared for a horrible day today (because we've been here before) so I'm not holding my breath that all sleep issues have miraculously been solved.
At least I didn't wake up with giant, black trash bag under my eyes. I'll take it.
Audrey is 5 months & 3 weeks old

2 comments:
Yay Audrey!! Way to give your Mommy and Daddy some rest! Keep it up Little Girl!!
~N~
I love all the updates but this one is my favorite!!!
Post a Comment