Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

A major milestone was reached today....Audrey met Santa!!

Miller & I packed up the S.B.G. and headed off for the North Pole mall so she could get her obligatory picture with Santa. We waited until she had woken up from a nap & had a full belly so she would be in the best mood possible when her time came to meet the man. While she was a little confused by the situation and refused to smile (even though we all know she can), we still managed to get a pretty decent picture.

I have to admit, a part of me is a little bummed that we weren't blessed with a screaming baby picture, but we have a lifetime to capture those. I'm just happy that her first meeting with Santa went well and didn't involve any beard pulling.

Audrey is 5 months, 2 weeks & 6 days old

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I already told you this, but to me it looks like she's holding him back saying 'Stay back Dude or I'll scream.' Priceless!

~N~

Larisa said...

Haha! Our visit DID involve beard-pulling. Oh well.

Juicy said...

what's wrong with a little hair pulling?

Katherine's Photography said...

Hahah, we did the picture with Santa. I love it. We switched Malls though because John and I both wanted a Santa with a traditional Santa suit on, so we drove until we found one.