Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pepe LePew

I'm not quite sure what was in those immunizations she got yesterday but S.B.G. has turned into a little sleep monster the last couple days. Long story short: she slept from 4:00pm yesterday - 10:00am this morning (with a couple feedings & a diaper change). She took a quick nap from 11:30-12:15 earlier today and has been asleep since 3:30pm this afternoon.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not complaining about all the sleep (she obviously needs it) but S.B.G. is starting to stink. We've had to skip her bath yesterday & today because she's sleeping so much! Baths are generally part of our evening routine but I might have to pull the trigger and bathe her in the morning tomorrow just to make sure it happens. Seriously. Little girl is smelly.

I made a point to pull the camera out for 5 minutes earlier while we were eating lunch. Let's all take a moment to enjoy this rare moment of alertness.

Audrey is 6 months & 3 days old

1 comment:

Juicy said...

I highly doubt she is stinky. Maybe her rear area, but other than that, she would smell like sweet baby to anyone who nuzzled her. Test it out. We only bathe our boys 2x a week and everyone who holds them says they smell "so good!" Ha!