Last night, Audrey gifted us with the best night of sleep in her short little life. I was initially concerned that her abundance of sleep would result in a generally fussy day today, but I was (thankfully) mistaken. She proceeded through the day with her regularly scheduled naps and all around cute-ness.
I'm not ready to call the sleep ship righted, but I am definitely pleased with the direction we're headed in. Particularly because it required minimal intervention & sleep "training" on our part. Please allow me a moment to :: dust the dirt off my shoulder ::.
In other news, we took Riley to the dog spa for a day of cleansing. He had an aroma of "camping" about him and it was really starting to be not pleasant. He always comes home bright & shiny, but today he was adorned with a little extra cheer. Holiday cheer, to be exact.

Audrey is (still) 5 months & 3 weeks old

1 comment:
aww! Riley looks so cute! I want to take my cats to get groomed, but Simba's not allowed back. Apparently, he likes to maul groomers. :(
And WTG SBG! I do hope your sleep ship is heading in the right direction, but it's a big sea out there...
Post a Comment