My baby has officially gotten big enough to be wearing two piece pajamas!!!
(Sorry for the blurry, butt-only picture -- it was the best shot I was able to manage while we were getting her ready for bed tonight.) Audrey has worn super-cute, baby footed pajamas her ENTIRE life. She has started to outgrow her last couple pairs so I headed out to try and find new ones. Footed pajamas for toddlers babies in a 12m+ size are tough to find!!! Meh. It's probably for the better. Summer is rapidly approaching and I'm sure it feels like 48275938° wearing footed pj's at night.
Aside from me living in denial that Audrey is indeed growing up, things seem to be all better in S.B.G.-land. She had a couple awesome snot rockets this morning but woke up from her morning nap refreshed and happy. So refreshed & happy that she decided not to nap for the rest of the day. Awesome!! (Sarcasm, much?)
Since afternoon naps are for losers, I took Audrey out this afternoon for the aforementioned pajama shopping spree & to get some cardstock for her birthday party invitations. Yup. You read that right. We are in full-blown birthday party planning mode. (And by "we" I really mean "me throwing out every crazy awesome idea & Miller reigning me in with every ounce of restraint & common sense in his body".) In all seriousness, I think we've got most of the details ironed out. I am going to do my best to not spend a bazillion dollars on this party (you know, since she won't remember it anyways) and just focus on the basics: Food, cupcakes, friends & family, entertainment, presents, & a pony. Kidding about the pony. (Not really.)
So yeah - things are slowly getting back to normal. Oddly enough, I like normal. So I'll leave you with a couple normal pictures of Audrey from this afternoon's play session.
See? Normal.
Audrey is 10 months & 4 weeks old

7 comments:
We ran into the same problem with my daughter! We found they have the in sizes up to 5t, but we can only find them in the winter.
Carter's Store girl! My 3 year old still wears them all the time... You can get them there up to 5T or something.... Check out their website and go! They probably have store near you.
A. Love those jammie-jam's.. where'd ya find em?!
B. Birthday planning? You're crazy. She was born like, yesterday.
3. AAAHH!! The hair pulled back kills me. Too. Darn. Cute. I just want to squeeze her!
She is adorable! I'm still trying to squeeze Kate into her footed PJs but it's not going to be possible for much longer. :(
I miss her! And you too TJ. :)
Childrens Place carries the footed pj's through 5T and they are great! Check it out -
Stephanie
Cutest jammies ever!
I cannot believe she's going to be one, they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment