Saturday, June 27, 2009

Move Over, Gisele!!!

There is a new beauty in town, and her name is Audrey.

The amazing & fabulous Lyndsay came by the Miller household this morning to capture some pictures of our little angel. She was a diva (in a good way) and allowed us to get some great images. We've already been given a sneak peek and I'm even more in love than I was yesterday (is that even possible?). I can't wait to see the rest!!

Audrey is 1 week & 1 day old

5 comments:

Korndog said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so precious! I can't wait to see more.

Congrats on your beautiful baby!

ashley said...

OMG she's so cute!!! gorgeous!

SleeplessInSeattle said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!! Who is this friend of yours!!!????

Cristina said...

You have a hottie-to-be on your hands my friend! She is stunning! I love love her little head of hair! :)

Larisa said...

She is adorable!