Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm the Fourth Stooge

Another day, another meme. But (shocker!) this one came from another source. Thanks to Amy I now have something to kill 10 minutes with.

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Houston, the office, the lake, the eye doctor (as of late)
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Miller, Jen, Mom, anyone from work
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: at home (Miller is a great cook), Freebirds, Chick-fil-A, Ragin Cajun
D) Four places I would rather be right now: at the spa, at the lake, sleeping, in Houston meeting my "nephew"
E) Four people I think will respond: Joyce, Commish, Ashley, Larisa
F) Four TV shows I watch (regularly): Project Runway, Young & the Restless, CSI, Mad Men

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

TAG! You're it!

Read the rules here: www.bloganlog.blogspot.com

(I'm thinking you may have already been tagged in the past? If so, sorry... I don't have enough blogging friends who've never been tagged!)