Monday, May 12, 2008

It is a Good Day!!

I must have woken up on the right side of the bed today. I called the dentist to make my first appointment for teeth cleaning (goal 62, thankyouverymuch) fully expecting to not get an appointment for another 4-6 weeks. The assistant told me that they had a cancellation and now have an opening for tomorrow at 10:45am! I honestly don't know the last time I called the dentist (or any other doctor, for that matter) and got an appointment scheduled for the following day.

Note to self. Buy lottery ticket today.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

Buy that ticket!! The other day, the cashier at the gas station gave me 6.22 in change, which is my b-day, so I made him give me a lottery ticket and I won! It was a $1, but still! :) Congrats on the dentist appt being so quick AND the raise. Awesome.