Monday, October 1, 2007

I Suck At This

Wow...I'm already a week behind on the blogging. That sucks. Last week was pretty uneventful for me; spent the first couple days of the week getting back to normal after Nathalie's Bachelorette Party & catching up on work. Friday was my 5 year anniversary with Miller...not our wedding anniversary, but the 5 year anniversary of the day we met. He took me to a great dinner at McCormick & Schmick's that was absolutely incredible. Ever since we got Riley (I swear it's like having a child!) we really haven't gone out on a date night so it was nice to get dolled up and have a great meal.

...speaking of Riley...he has his first appointment at the groomers tomorrow. We've given him baths at home but he's going to get the royal treatment tomorrow since he's coming with me to Houston later this week. I wanted to make sure he's all nice & purdy for my parents (and their "clean" dog-free home).

Hopefully I'll do a better job with this blogging biz-ness. I'll try to post a couple pictures of pretty-Riley after his trip to the beauty salon!