Sheesh. I have completely & utterly fallen off the blog-wagon. I don't really have a really good excuse other than the fact that life has been busier than normal around these parts & I have been trying to limit my computer time while S.B.G. is awake. She is officially down to a single nap per day (napping for a couple hours after lunch) so we're usually up & out of the house first thing in the morning to have play dates, go to the park, run errands, etc. By the time she goes down for her nap I'm busy picking up the house, cleaning dishes, running a load of laundry, vegging out watching DVR, or (my favorite) taking a nap myself. Like I said...not a good excuse, but it's all I've got.
We've taken to hitting up the Austin Children's Museum pretty much every Monday. I love the activities for kids & I'm determined to make every penny count for the annual membership we purchased. Audrey normally loves it, but a couple weeks ago she couldn't be torn away from the paper.
My parents were in town a couple weeks ago to watch Audrey while Miller & I headed up to Dallas for the UT/OU football game. As usual, I did a poor job of busting out the camera while they were in town...except for (you guessed it)...our trip to the museum. Audrey had a great time with Grandpa at almost every exhibit.


We haven't learned anything new, but Audrey is definitely trying to perfect her jumping skills. She mostly prefers to practice when she is on her changing table, on the couch/bed, or anywhere else that I would prefer her not to be jumping. Case & point: she practices while standing on a (small) step at the play area in the mall.
Anyhoo...that's pretty much the extent of what we've been up to. October continues to be a busy month for us - lots of enjoying this GORGEOUS weather & spending time with family/friends/babies before we all disappear for the holidays over November & December. Maybe next time I leave the house, I'll remember to bring the camera, too. Don't hold your breath.
Audrey is 1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks & 2 days old

No comments:
Post a Comment