I don't really know how it happened, but this week really seemed to fly by. After our trip to the museum on Monday the rest of the week all kind of runs together in a big blur. But after our disastrous, non-sleeping, week from hell that wouldn't end the week before, it was kind of a nice change of pace.
We had Audrey's 15 month well check on Tuesday. She came out with a clean bill of health (including clear ears which debunked my thoughts that she was battling an ear infection) and a few more immunizations. She handled the shots like a champ and seems to be right on track with her milestones...the newest of which is her ability to stack blocks. She must have known that they would be asking because she displayed her new abilities Tuesday before we left for the appointment.

I don't really remember much about Wednesday & Thursday...I know stuff happened, but I know it didn't involve play dates. Errands, maybe? All I know is that when we're at home, there is just lots & lots of this:

We had some friends in town from Michigan so we had a group play date at a local bounce house Friday. It. Was. Awesome. Not only was the facility extremely clean, it was very toddler friendly. All the kiddos had a great time climbing, bouncing, sliding & running around. It was tough to take pictures (since the mommies were busy bouncing, too) but I managed to snag a couple cute ones of S.B.G. as she winded down. The second one is my favorite. :)



Audrey is 1 year, 3 months & 6 days old

4 comments:
I'm glad her ears were clear and she's feeling better! The bouncy place looks like a lot of fun! We'll have to check it out. :)
Very nice! Thanks! I can go to bed now :) Love you & SGB!
she has such a cute little buddha belly I never realized she was thin as compared to her height! Super cute as always
my boys only seem to know that ice comes from the freezer and couldn't care less about the food part of it all. See, Audrey IS smart!
Post a Comment