Monday, September 20, 2010

Austin Children's Museum

I've posted before about our treks to the Austin Children's Museum before and we just love it. We recently took the plunge and bought a (discounted) membership that gives us free access to the museum for a year and we're already pretty close to earning our money back. :) I got a call bright & early from Becky letting me know that she & Camy were heading down so we decided to join in. It was hella-crowded, but we still managed to have a great time.

I don't know what it is about this next picture, but she looks like such a big kid. I can almost hear it now. "Maaahhhhhmmmmm!!!!!"

Thanks again for the invite, Becky. It was a blast as always!!

Audrey is 1 year, 3 months & 1 day old

2 comments:

KH said...

I especially love the tunnel picture; it looks so cool!

Lin said...

Love the pics as always! The tunnel pic IS pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!!!