Monday, September 14, 2009

the second worst day of the year

It's my last day of maternity leave. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed staying home with my baby girl & living a life of leisure. I honestly don't even know if my brain still works. To make matters even worse I actually have to go in to the office tomorrow & Wednesday (I usually work from home). So, not only do I have to find the strength to get my brain to function, I also have to leave Audrey behind for 8+ hours.

Tomorrow is going to suck monkey balls.

It's been almost a week since I've posted a picture, so let's lighten the mood:

Audrey is 2 months, 3 weeks & 4 days old

3 comments:

Juicy said...

she doesn't want you to go. don't do it. work is overrated.

;)

you'll do fine, it'll fly by! she'll miss you but the reunion will be so sweet.

ashley said...

awww sad. i'm sorry you have to go back to work already! :-(

love the pic! she is too cute!

Cristina said...

I'm proud of you! You made it through the first day!!