I stole this from Toni's Facebook page. I thought it was cute and decided to post it here. Because I have nothing better to blog about. Enjoy.
♥ What are your middle names?
Mine: Jay
His: Lee
♥ How long have you been together?
We've been together as a couple for 6.5 years; we've been married for 3.5
Uh...about 12 hours :)
♥ Who asked who out?
He approached me first...but I called first
♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 28; he's 32
Technically, neither since we're both only children. I've got a half-sister though so I win by default.
♥ Do you have any children together?
We will in 19 weeks. Give it time.
♥ What about pets?
Riley. He's the best ever.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Finances are always tough (especially in this economy). I'm sure new parent-hood will take over soon enough.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope.
♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope. He's from Georgetown, I'm from Houston.
♥ Who is smarter?
It depends on the topic. Although, lately this baby has been sucking my brains out so anyone is smarter than me right now.
♥ Who is more sensitive?
Me. Hands down.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
This baby wants Mexican food all the time so I'd have to say either Maudie's or Serrano's.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
The British Virgin Islands...or Vancouver. I'm too lazy to figure out which is further. But we are planning a trip to London to see the Killough's next month.
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
I don't think either of us has "crazy" exes...but his definitely took longer to "get the hint" early on in our relationship.
♥ Who has the worse temper?
Me. :(
♥ Who does the cooking?
Miller. Most definitely. My idea of cooking involves a Hamburger Helper.
♥ Who is more social?
Miller again, by a landslide. I've always been a home-body so I usually depend on him to fill up the social calendar.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Mememememememe.
♥ Who is the more stubborn?
We both have stubborn streaks, but I'm more stubborn.
♥ Who hogs the bed?
Lately, I do. With my pregnancy pillow & constant tossing/turning, I'm pretty hard to share a bed with.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Seeing as how I wake up 42 times a night to use the bathroom it's a close call, but we'll give this one to Miller.
♥ Where was your first date?
We met in New Orleans, but we consider our "first date" to be TX/ou weekend in Dallas.
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me. By a landslide.
♥ Do you get flowers often?
I used to but not so much anymore; I always feel bad when they're dead after 2 days.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We've been rotating holidays with our parents, but I have a feeling that our parents will be flocking to our house from now on.
♥ Who is more jealous?
I used to be, but jealousy isn't really a blip on our radar anymore.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
I think deep down inside we both "knew" pretty early on, but I don't think we were outwardly serious for a couple months.
♥ Who eats more?
Usually? Miller. Lately? Me.
♥ Who does the laundry?
Me. Always. Miller gives it a great effort though.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
We're both pretty tech-savvy, but he's more tech-savvy than me.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
I've been driving lately. I guess once the baby comes, Miller will be perma-chauffer so he's just getting his in now while he can.
Today: 21w2d

1 comment:
I've also got pregnancy brain, so the only thing I remember that I want to comment on is y'all's middle names. How odd that Jay Lee is basically what my husband's name is.
**twilight zone theme music here**
Post a Comment