Last weekend for the 4th of July, we took a trip out to Pace Bend Park for our camping/boating/drinking marathon. It's been several years since I've been -- I always seem to find an excuse to skip out. Maybe it's because I don't really care to go camping all that much.
Anyhoo...it turned out to be a great weekend. It wasn't too hot (even though I still got burnt to a crisp), and the boating was great. All in all, it was a great weekend. Happy Belated Birthday, America!

2 comments:
we're hoping to go to that park for camping this fall... if you have any tips or suggestions, shoot me a msg! :)
I like camping if we have a camper. Otherwise, tent camping is out-especially in the summer in Texas. No way, no how.
If you decide to go camping again, I recommend Krause Springs, which is down the way from Pace Bend, it's lovely.
Post a Comment