Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10 months (and one day) old!!

I completely dropped the ball on getting this done yesterday. So I was sure to make up for it today. Unfortunately, it's a lot harder to take a picture of a baby when she is in constant motion. No sooner would I have her sitting up in an optimal lighting situation getting ready to focus & snap the picture and she would be looking for the next best thing. I literally got 3 pictures of her looking at the camera. THREE. Sheesh. In the interests of full disclosure, I'm going to share them all with you, because let's face it, she's a cute one.



I eventually got tired of trying to catch a picture of her front side and put the sticker on the part of her body that I see all the most these days.

Audrey is 10 months & 1 day old

9 comments:

B said...

Love them! Happy 10 months (and 1 day) SBG!

BeckO said...

Is it possible that she gets cuter every month? Love her!

KH said...

lol, I love the last picture. Way to improvise! :) Happy 10 months!

Lin said...

I LOVE the pics! Thanks for posting them. It's pretty cool to see pics of Audrey with the colorful ABC mat. Hey, I spied plugs not baby-proofed in that cute pic of Audrey's backside :)

Juicy said...

I think that if you were in school, you could send SBG to school in your place (to like, take a quiz or something) because she is your doppelganger.

Except, sorry, she's cuter. ;)

Lin said...

Need more pics & news! I swear I think you are blogging less now you are not working! You must be enjoying your time off off with the little one :)

Lin said...

What's the deal?! It's been over a week since the last pics of Audrey!

The Bakers said...

i need an audrey update! :)

Lacey said...

I just LOVE this photo shoot. The lighting - the colors - everything is perfect.

I'm dying to know - what kind of camera/lens are you using?