Happy New Year folks!!
Another year has FLOWN by and a new one is upon us. Now to figure out how to say the year. Twenty-ten? Two-thousand-ten? Eh. To each his own I guess. Sheesh. I remember in elementary school thinking that 2010 was going to be "the future." I wonder what happened to that flying car I thought I would have by now...
Last night Miller & I went to the annual New Year's Eve party at a friend's place (we've gone to the same party the last 3 years now). Many thanks to Grandpa & Grandma Miller for watching S.B.G. so we could have an evening out!

It was great to see our friends & be social. Shoot....I even had a couple cocktails!! Fortunately I paced myself & only had a couple and saved myself from a brutal hangover (unlike last time). New Year's Eve officially marks the end of the "social season" for the Miller clan and I have to admit that I'm a little glad. As much as I've enjoyed getting dressed up & hanging out with friends, I'm exhausted and just want to hang out at home with S.B.G. Pathetic, huh?
Speaking of hanging out at home with S.B.G., we spent the afternoon chilling on the floor today.

Her upper body strength has really improved a ton over the last couple weeks thanks to her countless push-ups. The last day or so, she's even started rocking up on her knees so she's on all fours!

I know this only means she's one step towards crawling (:: sob ::) and I'm excited for her but I'm really not ready to start baby-proofing yet. Hopefully it will take her a LONG TIME to figure out how to crawl. Either way, I'm going to have to enjoy the immobility of S.B.G. for as long as it lasts.
Audrey is 6 months, 1 week & 5 days old

2 comments:
She's so cute up on all fours! (well, she's cute anyway, lol). Here's hoping she doesn't start zooming around over night on you. :)
Uh oh. You're in trouble. She looks like she's ready to go!
And I know exactly what you mean about just wanting to stay home and play with babies. My, how the world has changed in these last few months. :)
Post a Comment