Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's a sign of the times....

We got a new dishwasher installed today & it was the highlight of my day.

I am officially getting old.

Editor's note: I meant to post this yesterday (Tuesday), but I forgot to hit "Publish." I was too busy heading out for an impromptu night of adult beverages with my girls. The mojitos called an I went running.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Can't blame you for running to mojitos...mmmm.

I feel ya on the old thing. We got new windows recently and I talked about them for at least a week.

mandie lane said...

The "going out for mojitos" part balances out the "excited about a dishwasher" part. So you're good. :)

The Katanicks said...

I might be a little offended that the new dishwasher got a higher excitement rating than mojitos with yours truly... Although I would hate to think that you may have been handwashing dishes. If that is the case I understand and forgive you.

Anonymous said...

I have to concur with K. Umm..wasn't the company of us lovelies the highlight of your day? :-)

And, dang those mojitos were deeeelish.

~NDK~