Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things I'm No Longer Allowed To Do

Effective November 2, 2008, I am no longer allowed to do/participate in any of the following activities:

  • consume alcohol
  • smoke cigarettes
  • do drugs (but honestly....I didn't do them anyways!)
  • consume too much caffeine
  • eat deli meat, hot dogs, soft cheese & liver
  • "play" with chemicals
  • hang out in a hot tub or sauna
  • get an x-ray
  • eat a rare steak
  • go bungee jumping or skydiving
  • sleep on my stomach
  • lift/carry anything over 30 pounds
  • go tanning

That's right folks...Miller & I (well, mostly me...but you get the point) are expecting our first kiddo. We couldn't be more excited and can't wait for the end change in our lives!!

Today: 11w5d

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats girl. And you can get an x-ray. Had one with the twins when I was in the hospital for I can't remember what. They just double cover you . Oh, and when you have your second child, just try and attempt that 'not carrying anything over 30 lbs'

<3 <3 <3


The real can't do list includes:
- eat breakfast without nausea
- sleep through the night without having to pee
- 'see' well enough to shave down there well
- make it through your pregnancy without someone asking all the stupid questions "was it planned?"

:)

Witterbutter said...

CONGRATS!!

Monica said...

Congratulations!! I love hearing happy news like that on a Monday morning. :D

Nathalie Antinea said...

I'm so happy that Sebastian is going to have a cousin to play with!!!

I hope you're feeling well!

Jason said...

Congratulations to you guys. Our little 4 week old has been such a blessing. Please do share the experiences with us in your blog.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!

SleeplessInSeattle said...

Congrats Tabs!

Cristina said...

Yay, the announcement!! I love it!

Juicy said...

D'oh! Missed this one since I read from top to bottom...

YAY! You've been "outed"! :) can't wait for YOUR belly pics now.

Jules said...

Congrats!!!

Catkins said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I'm SO HAPPY for you. Oh, and you probably shouldn't read my blog for a little bit. I'm going to work on talking about the GOOD things, instead of the bad. It'll help you and me!
Congrats!

Alisa said...

Your blog title cracks me up, congrats again!

Michele said...

Yay! I'm a little late on catching up on your blog, but congrats! That is very exciting. Do you know your due date yet? And if you ever need advice, don't ask me. I don't know what the heck I'm doing :)