I'm embarking on a new project - Project 365. I'm planning hoping to take a picture every day to document the blah, blah, blah that is our life. Every. Single. Day.
Yikes.
It will be tough, but hopefully it will be fun. And cool to look back on the pictures on December 31, 2011 and see what kind of year we had. And maybe - just maybe - my picture taking skills will have improved. I may not get around to blogging the pictures each day, but I'm hoping to at least blog once a week. We'll see. Aaaaaaand....we're off.
1.1.11 Welcome to my life - aka allergies suckass.

5 comments:
That's a great idea, Tab! I think I may do the same ;)
Awesome! I decided to do it too but you're so on top of it. I have yet to get mine uploaded and start a new page for it.
Sorry for still suffering from the allergies. Hope you feel better really really soooon! XOX
Poor baby! Get well soon!!!!! Happy New Year!
good luck! i've failed three times at project 365. hoping to try again once the baby arrives though. i figure it'll be a lot easier then!
can't wait to see your photos!
You can do it!! I hope you feel better soon. Allergies suck for sure. :-s
Post a Comment