Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Changing of the Guards

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't care to talk politics...especially on my blog. But, today was a historic day and it is/was too important not to share. Instead of going into a huge long diatribe, I'll just share some of my favorite pictures from the day.

Now, get out of my house.

See you in Texas, Mr. & Mrs. Bush

Congrats, Mr. President. Now, don't fuck up.

Today: 17w1d

4 comments:

Jason M said...

You may not want to talk politics, but you certainly make your position known visually. :) Right there with ya. His speech was awesome. I even liked the benediction. The Rick Warren thing, i'd like those 10 minutes of my life back please.

I like your new background, btw. Very nice.

Karen said...

Dang, I didn't notice Mrs./Dr. Biden's boots - yowza! And I liked Michelle's evening gown. See....we can just talk about fashion instead of politics on blogs. :-)

Alisa said...

Your photo captions made me LMAO!

Juicy said...

Liked the pictures, loved your captions!