I've honestly been sucking a big, fat one on this goal. I did really good at first, but then I ran out of stamps.....
I discovered a FANTASTIC website the other day that is going to help me tremendously in achieving my goal. Allow me to present to you all:
Not only can you purchase the cutest greeting cards from greetQ, but you can actually tell them when to send it to you (with postage included) so you can write a personal message and send it off to your loved one. If that wasn't cool enough, if you're really feeling lazy, they'll add the message to the card and send it off for you. Seriously?!?! Why couldn't I think of this???
Anyways, I'm definitely going to sign up for a membership and get my greeting cards for 2009 squared away. Once I'm all set, I'll consider this goal complete. YAY!


2 comments:
that's crazy and cheating! haha. but cool! they have nice cards!
I agree with Ash. Cheating! Now, that doesn't mean I'm NOT going to use them. I am. Just don't mention this on the BOTB board. They'll have a field day with it! ::wink::
On a completely unrelated note, we miss you. Like, a lot.
Post a Comment