Wednesday, March 19, 2008

58. Visit a new state in the U.S.

Hot damn, I get to cross another one off the list!I've been in New Jersey for a full 48 hours so it "officially" counts as visiting now. Unfortunately for me (& Miller), I'm here for another 3 weeks so I'm probably going to count as a resident soon.

There's really nothing cool in NJ (except the weather), but I do have a pretty nice view of Manhattan from my hotel room.I'm going to try and get to NYC at some point during my stay, but I honestly am going to try and take in as much of NJ as possible. Apparently the outlet shopping here is pretty ridiculous & one of the locals here informed me that you don't pay sales tax on clothes and shoes.

FOR REALS ?!?!?

With faboo news like that, it's shocking to me that the people here aren't in better moods. Seriously. The government should add Prozac to the water up here. And teach people to drive. Gawd I miss Texas already. It's going to be a LONG 3 weeks....

1 comment:

Juicy said...

Oh honey, I know what you mean about NJ. We visited there for a wedding and got lost EVERY SINGLE time we left the hotel. It was insane, their road system is so messed up. I believe Oregon and Minnesota also don't have the sales tax on clothes and shoes, so make those your next states to visit. ;)