S.B.G. is 9 months old!!! Holycrap!!!

There really isn't much to say that hasn't already been said a million times. I ♥ her bunches, she is the cutest baby in the entire world, she is just all around awesome awesome awesome.
She still isn't crawling, but I have a hunch that she will absolutely be crawling before 10 months. She was taking a nap earlier and somehow ended up in a seated position (!!) so apparently she's figuring out how to sit up (although I'm not going to believe that one until I see it with my own eyes). We're working more on finger foods - she loves feeding herself but gets frus.tra.ted. when she can't pick up them up. We've discovered that fruit is really hard for her to eat (because it's so "slimy") so I prepped a bunch of veggies today for her to start tomorrow. I have high hopes that the veggies will prove more successful!!
My parents are in town for the weekend and even though S.B.G. was already asleep by the time they showed up, I know she is very excited to spend time with her 阿婆 & Grandpa.
And because she's a cutie-pie and I love those adorable little sausage-toes....

Audrey is 9 months old

12 comments:
Happy 9 months, A!!
She is just adorable!!
Happy 9 months, pretty baby!
tip for slimy fruit--get some graham crackers (or those Amy's bunnies), crush them up in a bowl. Toss in chunks of slimy fruit. Coat fruit. Serve.
I do the same with baby cereal and slimy veggies (like avocado). Works very well.
happy 9 months! she is so ridiculously cute!
She's becoming such a big girl, and so super cute!
I was going to give you the same tip Juicy did about the slimy fruit, only I used to crush up Cheerios and coat pieces of fruit with them - works great! (I think I read that tip on www.wholesomebabyfood.com
She is so precious! I love all of her hair.
Happy 9 months cutie pie!
Love her! I'm so behind on comments, but I totally see your posts in my reader! love her to bits!
Happy 9 months!
FYI I just ordered some Babylegs through Babysteals! Thanks! :)
Awww...she is so cute! I love her 9 month pic.
Post a Comment