Monday, April 27, 2009

Sleep Tight, Little One

Phew...it's been a busy couple of weeks in the Miller household!! We just got back from Cabo (no worries...we're swine flu free...full post coming soon) for our friends' wedding and now it's back to the real world. The first item on my agenda is/was to get Baby A's bedroom furniture ordered!!

We've decided to not go through the process of getting a full-on nursery set up. Our home is not conducive for the type of room arrangements we would need (the working-from-home thing eats up our potential nursery), and our room is big enough to accommodate the little bean anyways. We're hoping to move by the end of 2009 anyways, so going through the physical trials & tribulations of setting up a nursery (ahem, painting) will just be saved for our next home. See? We're so practical!

With all that practicality floating around, you would think that we're just on the ball with this baby stuff, but alas...9 weeks out and I'm just now getting around to buying the big-ticket items we'll need. It took us forever, but we finally decided on nursery furniture and bedding and I couldn't be happier. The furniture will definitely last us through a couple of kids and I'm just smitten with the bedding.

See?

Crib: Amelia Convertible Crib (in White) from NurserySmart

Bedding: Willow by KidsLine

My friend Ashley has a GREAT eye for design/decor and helped me shop around for cute accessories (for when we actually get to have a nursery) and isweartogawd, she found the cutest. stuff. ever. Check out what she found! I'm now kind of sad that we're not doing a nursery because I just want to buy everything. Thanks a million, Ashley. I LOVE IT ALL!!

Today: 31w0d

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love the bedding - very cute!!

Cristina said...

Love the crib!! Too cute!
And I love all the stuff Ashley found to match your theme- too adorable!!

Unknown said...

hey tj!

yeah...matt and i were thinking of the same thing. our master is huge so the baby will just be there instead of devoting a room. i hear they will mostly be in your room anyways. :) the bedding looks REALLY similar to rosa's! but she has little rabbits, like the one we used to have.

-ruby

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bedding you chose! That was my pick of the ones you were deciding from.

And I totally hear ya on not doing a nursery. Baby D is also sleeping in our room and will be for a while and we're still working on getting his and Little R's rooms set up.

Anyway, the crib looks really nice too. I can't believe she'll be here soon! Yay!

-Nina