I've been in Houston all week working my tailfeather off. I'm tired. Perfect opportunity to veg out on the couch and catch a flix with the 'rents.
Fever Pitch had been on the list of movies to see for a while. I don't know why but the first time I ever saw the preview it just really looked like an entertaining movie. After watching it, I know why.
Take all instances in the movie and replace the words "baseball" with "college football" and "the Red Sox" with "the Longhorns" and you now have a pretty good depiction of my life. Seriously.
Drew Barrymore is great in this type of movie. She's the epitome of "that girl" and looks fantastic in the movie. I didn't believe her too much as the uber-successful, corporate type but at least there weren't too many scenes where she was supposed to be at work. LOL. Jimmy Fallon is as cute as they come but I really just kept waiting for him to start delivering the Weekend Update. I loved him on SNL but in my opinion, he's not the leading role kind of guy.
As far as date movies go, this was definitely better than Last Kiss...but I think I'm going to lay off the chick flicks for a little while. My brain is starting to turn to mush.....
Overall grade: A-

1 comment:
You streaked on the Longhorn football field?!! :P
Post a Comment